CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Checking In

Well I've been spending my week looking for that elusive craft project. I've got to start my Christmas crafting now or Christmas will be here and I'll be rushing. Just like last year LOL...

I've been searching for some Plastic Canvas patterns for play/pretend food. I can't find any of course. The one pattern I latched on to on E-bay slipped thru my fingers when I came back from the doc's feeling worse then I left and laid down for a few minutes and woke up 3 hours later. Doesn't that just take the cake.

If any of you out there know of or have such a pattern I'd be pleased to find any *grins*.

Other than the weather changing and changing back making me hurt like the dickens nothing much else to report. I'm still entering those lovely sweeps and will keep you all up to date on them here and on Twitter.

HAVE A GRANDMALICIOUS DAY!

0 comments: